Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 4 October 14, 2013


It has been good here and I have made friends with just about everyone (except the girls) avoid at all costs!
 
As far as care packages go, send anything especially beef jerky! They don't have that here.  You know what I love and like to eat.

I'm excited to leave the CCM.  It's sad to say goodbye to everyone you meet here but I'm ready to work and go out there and have an adventure. Guatemala is truly an amazing place. It's just so real when you see the ruins and see the cutlure and know that this is where the people of Nephi and the prophets were and lived. I love to hear from you keep me posted on the outside world. 
 
It has been crazy here just trying to learn as much as I can before leaving and go out there. . . only 2 weeks left! time flies so quickly here but I enjoy it. Missionaries leave on Tuesday mornings and new ones arrive Wednesday as well.  It is sad to see people go but I'm read to go as well. My companion is in the same mission as me so I get to be with him for a little while longer but it will be sad to say good bye we have gotten close. Sorry this is so short I haven't had enough time to write to everyone. I'll try and respond to you next week ugggghhh.
Love Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment