Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dear Family, 



This week we had some success.  We had our wedding!  It is an older couple and I couldn’t have been happier.

This week we have been really working with the branch trying to make it better. It’s a little branch but it has a ton of potential. You really start to get close to the people you serve and work with in the branch and that is something I have begun to start to notice and I think it is because I know my days are numbered here in Santa Barbara.

Chicken Feet
That’s great that the package I sent made it.  It makes me feel a lot more comfortable if I want to send more stuff home. I feel that the language is starting to shift in my mind and the way I think.  It really helps having a companion that doesn’t tempt you to talk in English. I help him learn English but its only in the house. 

Iguana
We are hoping to have some baptisms this week so pray for us. I ate some pretty interesting stuff this week -- some Iguana and chicken heart yummy! Ha ha it’s always something different here. We have really been working with the members here just visiting a lot of less actives and trying to get them to come back.  The list is just never ending with less actives; its incredible. But other than that it has been somewhat of a normal week. 

I am trying to be more diligent and to not have any thing I look back and regret so everyday right now that’s what I focus on.


Love Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment