Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pray for us!

Hey family  and friends!

So me and my companion got to go to the temple in Xela or Quetzakltenago.  The only elders in our mission to do it!!
This week was another week of just cool experiences.
Our baptism last week  

First off thanks dad for the answers. I figured out most of it, but the article from the First Presidency was interesting and about the titles and names as well.

But that's super weird that Braden is driving around now.  Guess he can take me to places when I get back becuase I feel scared to drive now, it's been so long haha.

One year mark!
And with sister Toma that's sweet your training.  Just keep killing it.  The only thing I have to say is make sure your companion thinks you are perfect and to be a perfect example because she will become just like you in everything that YOU do. 

But for this week pray for us we are trying to have 2 baptism this week.  The only problem is that one can't speak Spanish and the other is scared of what the people will say and treat her if she is baptized.  It's just how it is here in Santiago the people judge and treat you like garbage.

Got to ride in a boat 

But we also did something super cool this week for zone pday we went to a place called Bosque de Corazon or (heart of the forest) and it's a crazy place where they have a bunch of swings and games that are made in trees.  We also will be having changes this Wednesday and I'm pretty positive that my companion is leaving so should be interesting (helps when your trainer is the assistant).

You can see that a lot of houses are under water because the lake is getting bigger every year it's crazy!


But love you all see you next week! 

Elder Toma









No comments:

Post a Comment