Sunday, June 28, 2015

Adentures in El Frutal


Dear Family,

This week has been great well you all know I’m in a new zone and a new area and the first day we just wandered around because we had and knew nobody ha-ha but we found all the people we needed and you know one of them is this man that we found named Erik that had been listening to the missionaries for more then 15 years!!!! Well we had a miracle we baptized him!! So that was a great miracle people are prepared where ever you go and it doesn’t matter how much time you have in the area or mission he will guide you to them you just have to have the courage to look listen and respond when you he indicates you. But here in the zone we are doing well we are baptizing here more than normally has happened and the missionaries are working hard this change is going by fast though we are already in the middle of it now. But yeah it’s been a crazy change we have to wards we have to go to which just makes things more complicated because now you have two of everything two bishops two ward mission liters etc. But it also helps you to be more organized that’s for sure. The zone as in missionaries wise is smaller which is nice especially from leaving the biggest zone of them all ha-ha but the areas are father apart ha-ha so we travel for some time now.
tomorrow we will be having a meeting of all the zones in the city because one the seventy Elder Alonso will be coming to visit us and guess who got called to give a talk on obedience with exactness and diligence ha-ha it’s going to be fun talking in front of other missionaries and the president don’t make me that nervous it’s in front of a seventy that gets me going a little bit but I’m not too worried about it should be good.
but everything is good down here we are starting to just see the miracles and find people that are ready if somebody had to ask me what is my secret and how do I do it I would just respond as this Gordon B Hinckley said once said kneel and pray later get up and do the will of God. Something I like about prayer is why we do it in the bible dictionary it says the purpose of prayer is an act in which the will of the father and the will of the son or daughter come together in correspondence one to the other. so if I ask give me people to contact then I need to get out there and the first person I see I’m going to contact because he put them there but if I don’t do it I just prayed for nothing and I lose the Spirit and the trust that he has in me until I work and regain the Spirit and trust again.

But sorry I didn’t download photos my camera died but I love you all see you next week with the next report.

Elder Toma 
Guatemala Ciudad Central Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment