Sunday, August 16, 2015

Como le explico

Dear family, thanks for sending the pictures that was fun to see how everybody is and what you have been up to. You all look different to me.  I wonder  how much I will think everything has changed when I get back. I don't feel any different haha. 

Sorry if this letter is really short but I didn't use my time wisely.  I looked at the photos for a good while and only have 3 more minutes to write! But me and my companion are doing good. I'm trying to figure out why is it that I am here.  Why did I have to stay in el frutal?  But I'll tell you about it maybe next week and I promise I will make sure that I will write everything first.  

But I love you all thank you for your support and encouragement.  It helps  me a lot more you think!.,

Elder Toma 

Guatemala Ciudad Central Mission 

Note:  Elder Toma will return home on September 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment