Sunday, August 9, 2015

Going strong to the end


Dear family, 

It sounds like you are all having a good time just one question do you know a Erick Cabrera I don’t know if its my memory but I don’t remember anything ha-ha. 

But these weeks have been crazy it’s been a little frustrating because we haven’t had any time to work in our own area just ben traveling the whole time to help out other missionaries. Me and my companion got a call at 830 from a couple of elders that had to people that wanted to get baptized but the problem is that they live 3 hours away from us. But they wanted to get baptized the next day in them morning so we called a couple of members ended up in the back of a pick-up truck traveling at 9 at night and getting there at about 11 ha-ha. the same week we ended up going back and got stranded there because there was no buses so we called the same friend member and he took us to our house at 8 at night and got there almost at 10 hah we have slept on the floor on beds made out of wood and in chairs but it’s all good lots of adventures. 

It’s been a little tough we haven’t baptized anybody for a month now it’s not that we don’t have the people it’s that we are never there to be able to teach!!! We keep finding people that are super positive but we never ended up visiting them to seal the deal but we are going to find away me and my companion have put a lot of commitments and are trying to plan out everything better. 

I don’t know how to describe how it is to finish a mission it’s hard for me to think that it will all ended I feel that I still have more time but I have to tell myself that this it and I have been focusing on being able to do all that I can with the time so short I almost only have a month left and that is nothing in mission time ha-ha lots of things to finish and no time. 

But I love you all keep having a good time. 

Elder Toma 

Guatemala Ciudad Central Mission 


No comments:

Post a Comment