Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hit the ground running


Dear Family, 
Well this week has been like it says on the title hitting the ground running we have in the zone right now 22 baptisms lined up. Which is fantastic it never has happened before here in this stake so we are super stoked and excited and grateful me and my companion have at least 2 baptisms for this week and we are going to try and go for more the next week and the zone as well. So lease pray for us and the zone that all of these baptism will come through!!

This week has been a little crazy we went to one of our areas to do a secret mission with the assistants ha-ha it was interesting. We also had our pday as a zone which was pretty fun we went to a place that the church has bought so that they can do efys and campouts and oall that it was pretty cool but one of the sisters fell of a obstacle course and hurt her leg which ended up being five missionaries carrying here with stick between here legs in a mountain for like 30 minutes. There never is a zone pday that something doesn’t happen. 

President Nelson comes next week and I hope we get to shake his hand with the other two apostles we did it so we will see what happens I’m excited!  
it still hasn’t hit me that I am going home even though I have seen my air plane ticket (that about got me ha-ha) but I really am not that homesick I haven’t been my whole mission I don’t have time to be homesick ha-ha. But it made me realize I have no Idea what I am going to do when I get home but it doesn’t really matter right now have you heard what track I got right now????

Thank you all for the letters you have written me they mean a lot especially to motivate to finish hard. 

I love you all see you next week. 

Elder Toma 

Guatemala Ciudad Central Mission 





No comments:

Post a Comment