Sunday, June 1, 2014

I have changes tomorrow

Pues hay anuncios!!!!  

Well it looks like my time in Barcenas is over I have changes  tomorrow!!

And I will be transferred to who knows where.  I have come to really love Barcenas and it has been very good to me. It's the worst having to say good bye to everyone, especially  when they start crying or ask, "Why do you have to go?  Why can't you just stay/"  But it is what it is.   I have to be somewhere else helping other people and change EVEN more.

 I have learned a lot this change.  I feel like I learn more every change which is weird.  We also had a baptism but only one because the others weren't able to have their darn interview. So it's pretty much a free baptism to my companion and his next companion.

Its weird that Conner is already 12 and that he can pass the sacrament.

Also I think this is the last change with my president so I should be seeing my new one tomorrow.  That will be weird.  I don't really know what to think about that. But I have learned a lot with my new companion even if at times we had hardships.  You know that I'm not one to really be a pain to anybody so we were able to work it out I think it was just hard because my president really believed that I need to help and teach him which is hard when he is your leader.  I  have noticed that just through my example and me trying to be better that has helped him more than any other way especially a lecture from a junior companion.

I have really been learning about becoming the missionary that God wants not what I want and to just remember what my trainers and companions have taught me and to use it not to just learn and that's it. But that's all I got right now.   I really love the mission and it's where I want to be.
Love

Elder Toma

No comments:

Post a Comment