Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger!

Hoy SIIII Papa!!!!!!!!!! 

Well this week has just been absolute craziness!! My companion and I were just everywhere this week with a lot of problems and difficulties that the zone is having so we had to go and do a lot of divisions with some of the missionaries to get them back on the right track. I feel like a power ranger right now when they would get the call suit up and just go for it!!! And just go hard me and my companion unfortunately have had to go and just give it to some Elders and Hermanas but the good thing is we could feel the spirt super strong every time we were teaching them and after giving it a little bit they really wanted to change and that is really what matters now it’s just helping them to follow up on it. 

Elder Johnson
Me and my companion Elder Johnson are just doing work!!! We got a good 8 baptisms lined up for the month of March and we are just enjoying the life we got right now ha-ha. I’ve already wrestled with him a good 4 times now and let’s just say it doesn’t end well ha-ha. But it is super fun right now just going to work and giving it our all even when sometimes we feel like zombies lol. But I have also noticed that when we give it our all and really try our best we get a sudden boost of energy like almost someone is just pushing us along till we finish the day and get home and crash... It always reminds me the scripture in D and C about how he will have his angels around you to protect you and I have seen that promise fulfilled my whole time in the mission especially when I have needed it. 
But I love you all!! Always be a light for those around you for God is Light 1 Juan 1:5 

Elder Toma 

Guatemala Ciudad Central Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment